HBM 180 vario metal lathe
The HBM 180 Vario metal lathe from HBM is a powerful machine that offers perfect precision when turning metal. With this metal lathe you can easily process a wide range of materials. The technical data of the lathe are:
- Turning diameter above the bed: 180 mm.
- Turning diameter above the cross support: 110 mm.
- Center height: 85 mm.
- Distance between centers: 300 mm.
- Bed width: 100 mm.
- Movement of the transverse support: 75 mm.
- Movement of the cone support: 55 mm.
- Passage of the main shaft: 21 mm.
- Chuck holder: Flange holder.
- Main axis recording: MC 3.
- Speed range infinitely adjustable from: 0 - 2500 O/min.
- Imperial thread cutting range (withworth): 10 - 44 TPI. ( 8 positions )
- Metric thread cutting range: 0.5 - 3 mm. ( 10 positions )
- Pinole stroke: 60 mm.
- Pinole diameter: 30 mm.
- Pinole recording: MC 2.
- Motor power: 600 watts.
- Voltage: 230 Volts.
- Weight: 60 kg.
- Packing dimensions: 80 x 48 x 46 cm.
The HBM 180 Vario metal lathe is supplied as standard with a number of accessories such as a 3-jaw chuck 100 mm, a 4-way tool holder, a drip plate, hardened bed tracks, longitudinal feed, protected against zero voltage, chuck and support protection, a set of change wheels and associated tools.
With this HBM 180 Vario metal lathe you can easily and quickly turn metal with perfect precision. The machine is powerful and reliable and offers you the possibility to process a wide range of materials.
Article number: 2725-E
Write a review
You help others with their choice by sharing your experience.