Returning items within 14 days. A trial period of 14 days applies to your orders from the moment the order is in your possession. Within this period, unless otherwise stated, you may view and assess the article. Always check immediately after receipt of the item whether it has been delivered undamaged and complete. If this is not the case, we kindly ask you to contact us as soon as possible, but at the latest within 24 hours, to report this.
If you are not satisfied with the item, you can return it, unless it concerns an item that has been indicated in advance that it does not fall under the right of return. You can return the item:
- 1. Within the trial period of 14 days.
- 2. If the item is complete and unused.
- 3. When the item is in the original and undamaged packaging. Do not write on the box or use opaque tape (eg duct tape) as this will damage the box. In these cases, the costs incurred are for your account.
- 4. The shipping costs are always borne by the customer, unless otherwise indicated.
For a quick and proper processing of the returned item, the following is important:
- 1. Please contact us within 14 days.
- 2. Indicate that you want to return a product.
- 3. You will then receive a confirmation email.
- 4. You can register a return with this link: report return
Has your product been delivered damaged?
Use our contact form and indicate that the product is damaged. It is important that clear photos of the damage are added.
The contact form can be found here contact us.