HBM motorcycle tire balancing device with adjustable legs
Now balance your motorcycle tires yourself with the HBM Motorcycle Tire Balancing Device
With the HBM Motorcycle Tire Balancing Device with Adjustable Legs you can now balance your motorcycle tires yourself and prevent vibrations while driving. This device is suitable for all types of motorcycle tires. Below you can read more about the technical characteristics and the use of the HBM Motorcycle Tire Balancing Device with Adjustable Legs.
Technical characteristics HBM Motorcycle Tire Balancing Device
- Adjustable legs for a stable and flat surface
- Spirit level for precise adjustment of the device
- Including shaft and clamping cones set for centering the motorcycle tire
- Conical clamping cones for perfect centering
- Easy and quick to balance
Use of the HBM Motorcycle Tire Balancing Device
To balance your motorcycle tires with the HBM Motorcycle Tire Balancing Device with Adjustable Legs, you must follow the following steps:
- Place the balancing device on a flat surface. If necessary, adjust the legs of the device.
- Make sure the appliance is level.
- Insert the axle through the rim and tighten the clamping cones with a 3mm Allen key (not included).
- Place the axle with the motor tire on the balancer and rotate the motor tire slightly. This way you determine where the motorcycle tire is heavier and where it is not.
- Mark the area where the tire is out of balance with tape or lead.
- Place the adhesive lead on the mark. Try to stick the adhesive lead with tape first, this will prevent the adhesive lead from falling while you have the motorcycle on its side stand.
- Rotate the tire slightly to check if the balance has improved. If necessary, repeat steps 5 and 6 until the motorcycle tire is perfectly balanced.
With the HBM Motorcycle Tire Balancing Device with Adjustable Legs you can now balance your motorcycle tires yourself and save a lot of time and money. Order the device today and hit the road safely!
Article number: 1464-E
"Parfait !! "
Sébastien - 17-10-2020
Le niveau semble un peut fausser mais le plus c'est qu'il y a des plombs a coller ( 2×10grs et 2x5grs ) pour équilibre la roue et c'est parfait
Je recommande le produit
write a review
You help others with their choice by sharing your experience.