HBM universal metal bender on base
The HBM Universal Metal Bender on Frame is a must-have for anyone who often works with metal bars. This powerhouse can bend up to an angle of no less than 180 degrees and can handle metal up to a thickness of 16mm.
Easy in use
- Lift arch and bending pieces are secured with extra thick locking pins
- Easy to attach due to the four pre-drilled holes in the base
- The lever can be adjusted in two different positions up to 113.5 cm long
- Ergonomic working height of 98 cm
- Assembling and disassembling the bender is a piece of cake
Wide choice of dimensions
The bender comes with six handy included curves that allow you to determine the thickness of the bend yourself.
- Diameter dimensions bending pieces:
- Maximum bending capacity: 16 mm
- Maximum bending angle: 180 degrees
- Suitable for flat metal objects such as bars
- Not suitable for pipes
- Maximum length of 145 cm and width of 25.5 cm
- When the lever is dismantled, the bender has a length of only 33 cm
Order the HBM Universal Metal Bender on Frame today and make your work a lot more efficient and easier.
Article number: 813-E
Write a review
You help others with their choice by sharing your experience.