HBM english wheel model 2
HBM english wheel model 2Price is including shipping to United Kingdom
- 1 x 1067,55
- 2 x 1036,46
you save € 62,18
- 3 x 1026,49
you save € 123,18
- 4 x 1016,71
you save € 203,36
- 5 x 1007,12
you save € 302,15
Delivery time: 3 - 4 business days
Cooling-off period: 14 working days
This product will be shipped free of charge
HBM English Wheel Model 2
With the HBM English Wheel Model 2 you can concave and convex thin sheet / car sheet metal, remove dents and surfaces of hammer blows. Also widely used for restoration and building of engines, such as tanks and fenders.
- Projection/insertion depth: 840 mm.
- Maximum sheet thickness: 1.5 mm.
- Diameter of the top roll: 60 x 150 mm.
- Width of the lower rollers: 70 mm.
- Packing dimensions: 145 x 125 x 25 cm.
- Weight: 60 kg.
The HBM English Wheel Model 2 is supplied as standard including:
- 6 hardened rollers for flattening and/or shaping with various radii.
- All rollers are fitted with sealed ball bearings, so no maintenance is required.
- Quick release lever and foot wheel for pressure adjustment.
- 90 degree rotatable lower roller for larger workpieces.
Article number: 1050-E
write a review
You help others with their choice by sharing your experience.