HBM satin machine - brush machine
The HBM Burnishing Machine - Brushing Machine is a powerful brushing machine that is ideal for polishing and sanding work on various metals, wood and other materials. With a 1200 W motor and constant speed under load, this machine offers excellent performance and results. In addition, it features a variable speed and on "position lock" function, making it easier to use on different surfaces.
- Motor power: 1200 watts
- No-load speed: 1000-3000 min
- Maximum wheel diameter: 120 mm
- Maximum wheel length: 100 mm
- Diameter of the recording shaft: 19 mm.
- Sanding belt dimensions (W x L): 100 x 283 mm
- Weight: 2.8 Kg.
The HBM Burnishing Machine - Brushing Machine is supplied as standard including:
- 1x sanding belt K 80 (for sanding metal)
- 1x sanding belt K 120 (for sanding metal)
- 2x Flap/nylon sanding wheel (pink aluminum oxide sanding flaps, combined with nylon fabric for removing dullness, scratches and surface coatings from metal, wood and other materials)
- 1x Allen key
- 1x Spanner wrench
- 1x Set of extra carbon brushes
- incl. Storage bag
- "Heavy-Duty" guard and angled handle
- Durable sanding wheels reduce downtime
- The on-position locking function allows for easier use on contoured surfaces
Article number: 827-E
write a review
You help others with their choice by sharing your experience.