CFH soldering set turbo 2000
The CFH Soldering Set Turbo 2000 is a complete propane/butane hand soldering set. With 16 parts and a high-quality turbo soldering torch (Ø 17 mm) and fine soldering torch (Ø 14 mm), this set is suitable for soft and hard soldering, melting, burning off, heating up, scorching, thawing and hardening in all positions. The burners (Ø 20 mm and Ø 36 mm) are flame supported and the handle has a low flame lever to save energy.
- High-quality turbo soldering torch (Ø 17 mm)
- Fine soldering torch (Ø 14 mm)
- Burners (Ø 20 mm and Ø 36 mm) flame supported
- Handle with economy flame lever to save energy
- Burner part with removable copper piece 230 g
- Soldering iron attachment with copper piece 100 g
- wide burner
- Pressure regulator 2.5 bar
- gas hose
- With piezo igniter
The set is equipped with a pressure regulator of 2.5 bar and a gas hose, together with the piezo igniter, this makes the set very user-friendly. The set is suitable for a wide range of applications and allows soldering in all positions.
Order the CFH Soldering Set Turbo 2000 now and use the high-quality burners and associated accessories to perform your soldering work perfectly.
Article number: 1056-E
write a review
You help others with their choice by sharing your experience.
HBM Professional 3.6 Volt 8 Watt Soldering Iron on Battery Including 3 Soldering Tips
€ 23,95 -30%